Reporting Matters to East Riding Council

Should anyone wish to report that a street light is out or that there is a problem with the highway, please contact East Riding of Yorkshire Customer Service helpline on 01482 393939 or do a search on their website for the relevant service. You can usually submit a form to report problems.