Broken Street Light or Traffic Signal

Reporting Problems

You can report a broken street light or broken traffic signal online on the East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) website.

Please provide the location and, in the case of street lights, the specific street light number. Every street light within the East Riding has an individual number and this can be found on the street light column itself.

If you cannot find the number then the nearest reference point, eg “outside house number 20” will help point ERYC in the right direction.