Crime & Antisocial Behaviour

Antisocial Behaviour

To report antisocial behaviour, contact your local neighbourhood policing team – Beverley Rural, Humberside Police.

Police Constable (PC) Chris Matthews and Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) Sarah Freer represent the Newbald area. They can be reached on the telephone number and email address below.

Call 101                                           Email:


If someone is in danger or a crime is in progress Call 999
If the crime is not an emergency Call 101
To report a crime anonymously, contact Crimestoppers 0800 555 111